LIDINE 2022: LIght Detection In Noble Elements
The objective of the LIDINE conference series is to promote discussion between members of the particle and nuclear physics community about detector technologies based on noble elements and their applications such as: dark matter, neutrino oscillations, solar and supernova neutrinos, coherent elastic neutrino-nucleus scattering, neutrinoless double-beta decay, neutron EDM, and medical physics.
LIDINE 2022 will be hosted by AstroCeNT/CAMK PAN on Sep. 21-23, 2022.
The conference will be organized along the following tracks:
- Light/charge response in Noble Elements (gas, liquid, dual phase)
- Light/charge readout (PMTs, SiPM, WLS, electronics, etc.)
- Detector techniques (HV, cryogenics, purification, calibration, etc.)
- Signal reconstruction and identification (analysis methods, simulations)
- Applications (dark matter, neutrino, precision frontier, medicine, etc.)
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: July 22
- Last Day to Register for LIDINE22: September 2
International Scientific Committee:
- Marcin Kuźniak (AstroCeNT, Poland) - Chair
Janet Conrad (MIT)
Qing Lin (Univ. of Science and Technology of China)
Maria Elena Monzani (SLAC)
Kaixuan Ni (UC San Diego)
Tina Pollmann (Nikhef/University of Amsterdam)
Roberto Santorelli (CIEMAT, Spain)
Marco Selvi (INFN, Bologna)
Andrzej Szelc (Univ. of Edinburgh) - Proceedings editor
Denver Whittington (Syracuse Univ.)
Note: in order to submit an abstract, you will need an account on the CAMK PAN indico.